October 5, 2008

Jason Mraz - Lucky

Today, when I was on the way back home to Jakarta
I was listening to Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Calilat ‘Lucky’

“Lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to becoming home again."

I don’t really know what the whole songs about. But as my ear hears that the chorus said what I was typed earlier. 
Then I thought about the first two line.
Lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Is it?
Is we’re lucky if we’re in love with our bestfriend?

Well, gw punya beberapa temen yang pacaran sama sahabat-sahabat mereka.
Beberapa dari mereka bilang pada awalnya ‘Gak mgkn lah gw ama dia…’
But then it turns that the impossible word has become I’m possible word.
Then, most of them ended their relationship.
And what becomes the worst is they can’t go back to the way it was.

Gw sendiri punya beberapa sahabat cowo dari jaman SMP-SMA.
Jaman smp, gw sering maen ama cowo2 kelas gw, jadi rada deket ama tmn2 smp gw yang cowo… jdlah ada beberapa yang masih nyangkut tmnan ampe skrg…
Cuma itu, never thought I will end up in love with them.
Gw sendiri memang berfikir gak mungkin cewe cowo temenan tanpa ada rasa suka sama sekali dari dua pihak, yah banyak cerita dan pengalaman yang berkata lain. Even dari sahabatan jadi sayang, atau dari sayang jadi sahabatan. Tapi intinya pasti ada hubungan romantic diantara cewe cowo.
Banyak yang bilang ‘Engga kooo… gw ama sahabat gw gak kenapa2’ 
Well, lo gak tau kan deep inside YOUR heart? Or deep inside HIS heart? Apa dia pernah secuil naksir ama lo ato gak…
Cuma gak terfikir juga sama gw,
Is it really lucky to be in love with your best friend?

If so, then I should be in love with my boy-best-friend instead of my best-boyfriend to fell lucky, rite?

1 comment: